Nashville, Tennessee, held the second U.S. Coffee Champs Qualifier event for the season, with 54 competitors’ fates decided.
[T]hese were the qualifying competitions leading up to the U.S. Barista Championship and U.S. Brewers Cup in Costa Mesa, California, and the U.S. Cup Tasters, Coffee In Good Spirits, and Roasters Championships in Portland, Oregon.
Here are the official results:
- Sam Spillman, Dillanos Coffee Roasters (WA)
- Chelsea Kallman, Stay Golden (TN)
- Avery Leith, Huckleberry Roasters (CO)
- Elika Liftee, Onyx Coffee Lab (AR)
- Jennifer Hwang, Klatch Coffee (CA)
- Ben Phillips, Stumptown Coffee (NY)
- Chelsea Thoumsim, independent (NV)
- Jeff Mooney, Folly Coffee Roasters (MN)
- Kim Nguyen, Intelligentsia Coffee (IL)
Coffee In Good Spirits
- Sam Schroeder, Olympia Coffee (WA)
- MiMo, Sey Coffee (NY)
- Jalen Kelly, Kaldi’s Coffee Roasting Co. (MO)
- Ross Bryant, Boxcar Coffee Roasters (CO)
- Jeremy Moore, Bonlife Coffee Roasters (TN)
- Evan Inatome, Elixr Coffee (PA)
To learn more about the competitions, visit the U.S. Coffee Champs website.