Hi Fresh Cup readers!
First and foremost, thank you for engaging with this new iteration of Fresh Cup. When we relaunched the publication in April of this year after a one-year hiatus, I couldn’t have imagined the overwhelmingly positive feedback we’d get from readers who missed the website. I share many of these messages with our (tiny!) team, and it’s the fuel that keeps us going.
Today, we’re thrilled to share a big announcement — although, if you’re on this page, you might have already noticed.
Fresh Cup’s brand has remained nearly unchanged since the magazine’s first print edition 30 years ago. Like the publication, the logo has been steady, reliable, and a staple in the coffee industry.
We’re proud to unveil the reimagined Fresh Cup, which captures our transition to an online-first magazine and our optimism for a better industry. In redesigning the website, we set ourselves a few goals:
- A modern and memorable website. When you land here — be it from a link someone shared or a social media post — we want the visual look of each page to be unmistakably Fresh Cup.
- More straightforward navigation and discovery of content. Readers should be able to find what they need quickly.
- Transparent editorial and sponsorship policies that put trust and honesty at the forefront of everything we do.
- Better contributor visibility. Our writers make Fresh Cup’s content so outstanding, and we want to ensure their work is honored and that readers can more easily read more from their favorite contributors.
Please click around the website and explore all the new features. Feel free to email us if you notice anything broken or out of place (there are bound to be a few hiccups to work out). The rebrand and website redesign is just the beginning of all that we have in store for you as we near the end of 2022. Wait until you see what we’re up to in 2023!
Thank you again for reading and sticking with us.
– Garrett and The Fresh Cup Team